The Hellan Strainer’s unique, patented, self-cleaning design is used in the steel, petrochemical and power generation industries for protection of cooling systems and other applications. In 2000, Hellan was made a subsidiary of the Vesper Corporation as The Hellan Strainer Company.
- Manual or Automatic fluid strainers
- A variety of screening / straining options
Instead of trapping solids in a basket which must then be removed for frequent clean-outs, the Hellan Strainer removes solids from the fluid flow without stopping the flow or disassembling the strainer. A simple turn of the hand wheel (or actuation of the screen motor in automatic units) rotates the screen against a scraper bar. Debris moves to a sump area where it is removed by periodic flushing.
- Low operating costs
- Safety for employee personnel
- High quality construction
- Meet or exceed major ce/ped, and international standards
- Material of construction for a variety of applications
- Low maintenance costs
- Low installation costs
- Manual or automatic operation
- Low capital investment
For more information, contact FITT Resources on 1300 653 229 or email us email@example.com