We offer a selection of premium pumps and pumping solutions for a broad range of industry sectors and can supply pumps for a variety of applications, from general industry through to high end boiler feed and specialty installations. With a strong focus on quality management, many of our pump partnerships have internationally certified quality systems.
We honour all manufacturer warranties and work with every customer to ensure they get the right product, at the best price, within the right time.
FITT Resources is the sole Australian and New Zealand distributor for the complete range of Grindex submersible pumps and accessories.
Grindex Electrical Submersible Pumps
- includes drainage pumps, sludge pumps, slurry pumps and stainless steel pumps
- for use in construction, mining, tunnelling, quarries, de-watering, hire fleets, heavy and general industry
- includes level regulators, tandem connections, low suction collars, zinc anodes, starters, pump rafts and couplings
Sump, Sewage and Effluent Pumps
- submersible sump pumps, back-up sump pumps, high temp sump pumps and sumpbox systems
- high head, mid range head and low head effluent pumps
- complete pressurised waste pumping systems
- Macerating Toilet Systems
- rotating cutting blade liquefies human waste and toilet paper
End-suction and Double-suction Pumps
- includes horizontal multistage ring section pumps, horizontal end-suction multistage ring section pumps, axially split multistage pumps and radially split barrel casing pumps
- includes vertical mixed-flow pumps, horizontal axial-flow propeller pumps, vertical mixed-flow volute pumps and vertical centrifugal volute pumps
- including glandless (sealless) pump motor units and submersible motor pumps
FITT Resources is the Australian distributor for the complete Summit ANSI range of pumps.
Complete pumps and parts engineered to fit most major pump brands
- including Goulds, Worthington, Tarby, Durco, Allis Chalmers, Warren, Roper, Peerless, Ahlstrom Moyno and Gorman Rupp
We supply pumps, pumps parts and pumps accessories for use across a range of Australian industries and sectors, including:
- pulp and paper
- mining and processing
- water and sewerage
- oil, gas and refining
- defence and marine
- general industry