At FITT Resources we back up our outstanding range of mechanical engineering products and parts with first class on-site servicing throughout Australia,
We have specialist experience across key industry sectors, which means that we offer more than a simple repair service. FITT Resources offers a tank-to-tank system review approach that delivers long-term equipment reliability and guaranteed customer satisfaction, and we are a full service supply partner with the shared objective to increase the mean time between repair (MTBR) of plant equipment and reduce the total cost of ownership.
FITT Resources boast an experienced team of project managers, engineers, technical and trade specialists, as well as a comprehensive workshop facility that includes a fully integrated blasting room and pump testing rig. Our skilled service team offers rigorous after-sales support and are on hand to resolve issues, repair products, offer technical advice and provide training. On every project we work closely with customers to minimise equipment downtime and achieve critical lead times.
- complete in-house pump rebuild facilities, which includes blasting, metal repair, machining, balancing and performance testing
- pump refurbishment both on and off site
- valve refurbishment and valve repacking shut-down services
- white metal bearing refurbishment, including complete re-metalling, redesign and manufacturing
- pipe work fabrication and associated engineering tasks
- shut-down maintenance services
- specialised trade labour resources for shut-down and plant maintenance
- project supervision and shift coverage
- rotating equipment overhaul and commissioning, including fans and gearboxes
- laser alignment
FITT Resources is pleased to introduce its new On Site Servicing … we’ll come to you!
For more information, contact FITT Resources on 1300 653 229 or email us email@example.com