FITT Resources provides a comprehensive range of water industry services right across Australia, working with water operators in both metropolitan and regional areas.
Our services include:
- water asset condition inspections and detailed reporting
- on-site inspection, maintenance and refurbishment of all water assets
- installation of new and/or refurbished equipment
- off-site workshop water asset repair and refurbishment
Water asset condition inspections and reports
FITT Resources provides asset condition inspections conducted by experienced specialists across all areas of the water industry and all types of asset and installation, including:
- water and sewage pumping stations
- submersible pump stations
- chemical dosing tanks
- water towers and tanks
- water reservoirs
- swimming pools
Once a condition assessment has been completed, we provide operators with a detailed report outlining the overall condition and soundness of all water assets and equipment, along with recommendations for any repair and/or maintenance work that may be required. We use an industry recognized grading schedule1 to 5 so that water operators can prioritise maintenance actions and also keep an accurate and up-to-date register of all assets.
When off-site repair and refurbishment work is required, we are able to undertake this at our specialist workshop and will oversee the reinstallation of all reconditioned (or new) equipment.
As well as one-off inspections, we can work with operators to establish a regular schedule for ongoing condition inspections that will enable problems to be identified and rectified as early as possible, ensuring continued safe and efficient operation of all water assets.
On-site water asset repair and maintenance services
As water industry specialists, FITT Resources is able to provide on-site maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all water assets.
This extends to all infrastructure related to the safe and effective operation of water assets, and can include: routine maintenance; crack repair and asset painting; concrete reclamation, repair and protection; equipment repair, refurbishment and/or replacement; and the supply and installation of new equipment.
We provide water storage and concrete repair solutions across Australia and for all forms of infrastructure, including sewage treatment works, water treatment works, water towers and reservoirs, and swimming pools.
Our extensive range of services includes, but is not limited to:
- STW and WTW asset refurbishment
- water and sewage pump repairs
- STW inlet box and channel refurbishment
- sewage pump station wet well refurbishment
- submersible confined space site services
- submersible pump station concrete rebuilding and coating
- chemical dosing tanks sealing and relining
- filtrate plant crack repair and painting
- trickle filter repair and refurbishment
- water tower and reservoir leak and joint repairs
- reservoir pump overhaul, site installation and alignment
- machine synchronised auto lubrication system installation
- self-cleaning strainer installation
- manhole repair, sealing, relining and refurbishment
- swimming pool crack bridging and repair
- penstock repair and replacement
- rising main repair and replacement
- gate valve and non return valve (NRV) supply and installation
- vertical turbine pump (VTP) motor, coupling and mechanical seal overhaul and reinstallation
- water meter supply and installation
Off-site water asset repairs and refurbishment
As industry leaders in pumps and rotating equipment, we have unrivalled workshop facilities and a highly-skilled team of engineers, technical and trade specialists that enables us to undertake off-site maintenance, repairs and refurbishment on all types of water equipment. Once completed, we then take care of on-site re-installation and alignment of your reconditioned asset or, if necessary, the installation of replacement equipment.
Our ability to offer a comprehensive service that covers every aspect of water asset management – from inspection and reporting, to on-site maintenance, to more complex and time-consuming repair and refurbishment jobs – ultimately minimises downtime and makes the business of keeping your water assets online simpler, quicker and much more convenient.
The services that we are able to undertake off-site in our workshop include:
- water pump overhaul and refurbishment
- reservoir pump overhaul and refurbishment
- submersible pump overhaul and refurbishment
- motor overhaul including gearbox, air blower and valve refurbishment